Who's OnlineWe have 281 guests online
(JollofNews) – Hamat Bah, leader of the opposition National Reconciliation Party (NRP) has questioned the practicality of changing the country’s official language from English to a local language. Read more
(JollofNews) – Ghana’s non-resident Charge d'Affaires to Gambia, Clarence K. H. Tamakloe, has deplored being left in the dark over former Chief Justice Mabel Agyemang’s case. Read more
(JollofNews) – A court in Senegal on Thursday sentenced Musician Metzo Diatta to a 10-day jail term, with 2 years probation for attempting to bribe a Police Officer, On Tuesday Read more
(JollofNews) – A former Gambian Foreign minister has decried the lack of a united and formidable opposition in the Gambia. Read more
(JollofNews) – The minority leader of the Gambia's National Assembly has expressed concern at the high level of corruption and lack of transparency in the APRC Government of President Yahya Read more
CONTACT US ON SKYPE
Should homosexuality be legalised in The Gambia?
- Senegal's Ex—President Wade To Return Home
- Gambians Urged To Intensify Fight Against Oppression
- Ex—Gambian Diplomat Frowns At Youssou N’dour
- Guinea-Bissau Run-Off To Decide President
- Senegal's Karim Wade 'To Face Corruption Trial'
- Care For Women & Girls To Host Lunch On Sale
- Gambia Roots Homecoming Festival On Track
- Remittance Fees Hurt Africans, Says Comic Relief
- Anti-Corruption Judges To Rule On Senegal Ex-President's Son
- US Praises Peaceful Polls In Guinea–Bissau
- Gambian Opposition Leaders Sing Discordant Tunes Ahead Of 2016 Polls
- Flashback: Halifa’s Letter To Jammeh On The Killing Of Student Protesters
- GCC Website, Future Of The Struggle And A Time For National Resistance
- Exiled Former Gambian Student Leader Speaks
- Njogu Bah, Lamin Jobarteh & Pa Harry Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail
U.N. should have done more to prevent South Sudan massacre: UgandaKAMPALA (Reuters) - Uganda's army, backing its neighbour South Sudan against a four-month-old rebellion, said...